There are only 3 ingredients in this recipe. It’s quick and easy, and the cookies are delicious! It’s ideal for kids who are just starting out in the kitchen.
for 25 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a big mixing bowl.
- A spoonful of dough should be scooped out and rolled into a ball. Place the cookie balls on a baking sheet that is nonstick.
- Flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top of them, then pressing it down again at a 90o angle to create a criss-cross pattern for added decoration and even cooking.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottoms of the cookies.
- Remove from the baking sheet and set aside to cool and have fun!