Here’s a riddle for you: At the end of every kid funny jokes, what comes next? All right, I have another one, says the respondent. They just don’t seem to get tired of their small gag supply.
However, if they are left to their own devices, the jokes they pick up from peers or
television shows can not be particularly amusing (especially when your child tries to repeat it from memory,
although mangled kid jokes are secretly one of the best parts of parenthood). It’s time to step in and show them how to be funny.
- why couldn’t the pony sing a lullaby? because she was a little horse
- what does the ocean do when it sees its friends? It waves!
- why are fish so smart? because the live in schools!
- why are frogs always so happy? They eat whatever bugs them
- How do pickles enjoy a day out? They relish it!